Associate Project Manager
Colombo – Full Time
We are on the lookout for talented, innovative and self-motivated individuals to join our dynamic and collaborative team.
- Assist in creating, maintaining and distributing project schedules and spreadsheets
- Assisting in the development of project plan (e.g., schedule, deliverables, project status reports)
- Assisting in the creation of timely, accurate and complete project reports for account team and project management.
- Assist to track and manage resourcing across projects
- Maintain a sense of Individuality in thinking and decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Project manager Intern or Associate Project Manager
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, leadership capabilities, conceptual thinking and innovative mindset are essential
- Familiarity in working with Scrum agile delivery environment
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills with a passion for learning new technologies
Sound Like The Job for You?