Senior Software Engineer (React)
Full Time | Hybrid | Based in Sri Lanka
Team and Role
We are on the lookout for world-class talent to join us in building cloud-native, microservices-based platforms for multiple, diverse stakeholders to collaborate on mission-critical workflows, automate their execution and gain visibility on workflow progress.
As part of our dynamic, multidisciplinary engineering team, the successful candidate will own and represent web and mobile front-end component development and integration, whilst continuously aligning with business requirements through an agile development process promoting close collaboration with designers, business analysts, team members, domain experts and other stakeholders.
- Build front-end software components to realise user journeys and interfaces for solving real-world business problems, particularly for cloud-native web and mobile apps
- Apply problem-solving skills and industry best practices in tandem to design and develop world-class, scalable solutions efficiently and effectively
- Understand and/or produce technical solution specifications and execute on development, including by leading/mentoring junior Engineers
- Work with BAs, Designers and other Engineers to elucidate customer business needs, conceptualise and iterate on user flows per requirement specifications, and work independently or as a lead to strive towards the big picture of the business need
- Maintain excellent communication at both the technical level in an agile setting and at the business level with a variety of team members/stakeholders
- 5 + years of experience as a developer on web and mobile apps including at least 2 years of experience in front-end development
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS, SE, IT, or a related field
- Experience with design systems
- Skills on application and data integration using middleware components/containerisation and exposure exposure to queues/caching/real-time data on the front-end preferred
Sound Like The Job for You?