Colombo – Full Time
We are on the lookout for talented, innovative and self-motivated individuals to join our dynamic and collaborative team.
- Build software components to solve business problems, particularly working with cloud-native web and mobile apps, integrations, data-intensive, real-time systems
- Apply problem-solving skills and industry best practices in tandem to build world-class, scalable solutions efficiently and effectively
- Read, understand, and help to elucidate and to produce technical solution specifications
- Work with BAs and senior Engineers to elucidate customer business needs, to read and understand requirement specifications, and work independently to strive towards the big picture of the business need
- Maintain excellent communication at both the technical level in an agile setting and at the business level with a variety of team members/stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer (with at least 1 year of experience working on data integrations or data-intensive systems)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS, SE, IT or a related field
- Proficiency in Java and Spring/Spring Boot
- Prior experience with Azure cloud and/or Docker/Kubernetes
- Prior experience with document databases like MongoDB; experience building data lakes/data warehouses is advantageous
Sound Like The Job for You?